EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Sunday, January 01, 2017

My FIRST prediction of New Year 2017

Penny stocks on the S'pore stock exchange (and possibly across the Causeway in M'sia too) will experience a super bull-run in the first half of the year.

The possible catalyst? Fund inflows from China and Japan as part of the outflow of capital from both countries seeking shelters against the further devaluation of the yuan and yen.









Of course, unlike previous similar episodes in 1999 and 2007, I expect that this bull run will be more discriminating in terms of which stocks will rise. I've already filtered out a list of 20 - 25 that are expected to perform much better than the rest in that universe.

My system picked out home run stock S i2i last year and also Sunright which gained almost 50% in my portfolio after I acquired the first shares in March 2015.

For more information, e-mail lkc0011@hotmail.com for my subscriber alert service.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home